sfmunistories@gmail.com- We ride it, so we should be able to talk shit on it.

Do you have a MUNI Story that you would like to share anonymously? E-mail it to sfmunistories@gmail.com and please be sure to include the following information: line, direction, and the approximate time (7 years ago in April, 1/9/1999) during which the story took place. Let's together document MUNI- the good, the bad, the amazing, the heart warming, the heart breaking, and everything else in between.

Monday, June 30, 2008

but I'm a lesbian...

I was waiting in the tenderloin for the 38 Owl outbound- it was probably somewhere between 2:30 and and 3:30 am at the time, and I was accompanied by my significant other at the time with 2 other friends. Since we were waiting on the street corner and watching drug deals and other hustles, when all of a sudden a middle eastern lesbian stumbled down towards the bus stop, and started talking to a bunch of black guys on the corner. 

They gave her a puff of something- I'm not sure if it was weed or speed, or something even worse, but shortly aftershe got involved in a scuffle with all the black guys, which was really stupid cause they were all big and appeared to be rough. I heard her babble something icnchoherently to the effect of, "I love black men, and I would have a baby for them, cause I love black people. But I'm a lesbian," even though it didn't come out like that, and she had a creepy/crazy sounding accent. The guys responded with "I bet you liked that hit," but I still didn't know what the bitch got. 

Anyways, the but the bus came about 15 minutes later and it got on the bus and was making a huge scene, she was screming all over the place and getting in people's faces, so I started yelling at her, and I told her to shut the fuck up and nobody gives a shit about her. Then I told her, "you're not even a woman," because lesbians get on my nerves, to which she repsoded that I was homophobic, so I started a bitch fight with this thing until I got off the bus, I must admit I did enjoy the fact that it was making a bunch of white women on the bus very nerous, shit it was a really intense night. It didn't help that my sig other at the time was seriosuly dressed like a freak at the time.

No comments: